July 26, 2015

CHA PaperArts+ Show 2015 Workshops

What an adventure I had at the CHA PaperArts+Show 2015 in Schaumburg, Illinois.

I'd like to thank CHA for making my attendance possible; I'm a very lucky girl! 

This was my first CHA Show and I am happy to say that I loved every minute of it. Today I'm sharing with you pics from the 3 workshops I attended: 
CHA PaperArts+ Show 2015

CHA PaperArts+ Show 2015

I learned a lot about Therm O Web and all the great applications for Deco Foils™.  I really love the Deco Foil™ liquid adhesive!

CHA PaperArts+ Show 2015

John Petersen loves what he does -- and it shows! I loved the 2 workshops I took with him and learned a lot from him.  I can't wait to break out the pastes and inks and create beautiful DIY projects for my home.

CHA PaperArts+ Show 2015

CHA PaperArts+ Show 2015

tomorrow - Show Floor Happenings
roberta signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...