March 01, 2015

My Painted Dresser Project is in Bella Crafts Quarterly Spring 2015

I am very happy to see my painted dresser in the 2015 spring edition of Bella Crafts Quarterly magazine! This is the first of many projects I will have published this year for different companies, and I'm ecstatic!  
BCQ Spring 2015


BCQ Spring 2015
Beautiful Chalky Finish Dresser
BCQ Spring 2015
This is what the top of the dresser looked like before. It's hard to imagine that I was able to paint RIGHT OVER the lacquered finish and all that damage, without first prepping the surface! Find out what I used :)

Please view the full article in the magazine (page 30) for the complete details of how I turned this Dresser Disaster to a Dresser Fabulous! 
BCQ Spring 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...